Real Estate Market in Delhi NCR
The property market in Delhi NCR has gained a lot of prominence in the recent time. NCR, the National Capital Region majorly encompasses Gurgaon, Faridabad, Noida, Ghaziabad and Gurgaon. In the past few years, the real estate development in Delhi NCR has shown an upward surge. This surge can be attributed to many factors, the major factor of the rise being proximity of Delhi NCR to the capital city Delhi. Also, there is a massive increase in industrial and commercial property in Delhi NCR, owing to the massive industrial base.
Reasons for a surge in property rate in Delhi NCR are : -
- ·Incoming of major builders with their projects in Delhi NCR
- Relocation of various industries from Delhi to NCR
- Increase in the rate of development in Delhi NCR
- Sprawling shopping malls, recreational centers, complexes, etc.
- Setting up of schools, Institutions, Hospitals, etc.
- Well connectivity to other cities via advanced transportation facilities especially metro rail
- Demand of rented properties, owing to inflow of young citizens
- Foreign direct investment by the NRI’s.
As there is a huge availability of land & plots in Delhi NCR, there is a great scope for builders as well as developers. Besides, many promising projects are seen in future in the market of NCR. Foreign direct investment is also the factor that is majorly influencing the market of Delhi NCR. This region is showing extra-ordinary growth in the sector of commercial properties. Also, Delhi NCR is very popular for IT sector. Major MNC’s are located in this region and it calls in for development of residential and commercial properties.
The real estate market of Delhi NCR has a lot of potential and it promises profits in the future. So, it is the right time to invest money in the property market of Delhi NCR. MNR Consultant can surely advice you on the same for any real estate needs and requirements.